Packet Pickup / Expo
Saturday, July 8, 2023 - 12PM - 6PM
Packet pickup location for 2023 is to be determined.
All participants will receive their registration packet and TriWaco swag.
See below for other activities happening on Saturday, July 8, 2023
- Athlete Briefing and Course Review • hosted by the race director, Frank Cortese of Tri-Now endurance, Time TBD
- Briefing will be held twice
- Waco TriClub Swim Practice • Located at swim exit (View Course Maps page), Time TBD
- NOTE: Waivers must be signed by all, which are provided by the Waco TriClub. The practice swim is in a designated area per agreement with the river authorities.
- Pre-Race Shakeout Run • hosted by Waco Running Company, Time TBD
*Please note: For an additional $20, registration packets can be picked up from 5 a.m. to 6 a.m. on race day (Sunday, July 9, 2023). Race day packet pick-up will be located outside of the Hilton-Waco on University Parks Drive underneath the awning that faces the suspension bridge and river/race start. There is no race day registration.